D J Beadle
- Name: Beadle, Donald Joshua
- Nationality: United Kingdom
- Rank: Flight Sergeant (Nav. /Radar)
- Regiment/Service: Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve
- Unit Text: 169 Sqdn
- Age: 21
- Date of Death: 02/05/1945
- Service No: 1322835
- Casualty Type: Commonwealth War Dead
- Grave/Memorial Reference: 1. B. 16.
- Memorial: Kiel War Cemetery Germany
Son of William J. A. Beadle and Ethel E. Beadle (nee Cole) of 2, Mount Pleasant, Biggin Hill, Kent
Airborne from RAF Massingham 21:10 on 2/5/1945, in Mosquito MM680 with Flying Officer W. Catterall, heading for Jagel Airfield, armed with Napalm. Was shot down by Flax. Crash site not established. Both died and are buried at Kiel.
This Mosquito, together with the two Halifaxes that collided on this date, were the last Bomber Command aircraft lost on operations during WWII.