- Name: Abrahams, E W
- Nationality: United Kingdom
- Rank: Private
- Regiment/Service: The Buffs (East Kent Regiment)
- Unit Text: 6th Bn.
- Age: 20
- Date of Death: 01/07/1918
- Service No: 22504
- Casualty Type: Commonwealth War Dead
- Grave/Memorial Reference: I. N. 13.
- Memorial: Gezaincourt Communal Cemetery Extension, France
Son of Walter and Sarah Abrahams, of 42 Wimbledon Rd., Garratt Lane, Tooting, London.
Not sure that this is the right one. His family seem to be based around Lambeth.
In 1901 census there is an Abraham family living in Cudham. Parents Edward David (a caterer) and Ada Rebecca (provision store keeper), who had previously lived in Camberwell and Wandsworth. In the family there were Edward John aged 20 years, Ernest Bugler aged 14 years and Walter Edward aged 3 years. However none of these have a match in the CWG site.
In 1913 directory Edward David Abraham was down as grocer, Post Office, Westerham Hill.