- Name: Lambert, Job
- Nationality: United Kingdom
- Rank: Able Seaman
- Regiment/Service: Royal Navy
- Unit Text: H.M.M.T.B. 671.
- Age: 20
- Date of Death: 24/04/1944
- Service No: C/JX 376632
- Casualty Type: Commonwealth War Dead
- Grave/Memorial Reference: E. 65. 2.
- Memorial: Haslar Royal Naval Cemetery United Kingdom
Son of Job Lambert and Lily Lambert (nee Dimmock) of Biggin Hill, Kent. Of his 9 siblings 2 elder brothers were in the army (one taken prisoner by the Japanese), one sister in ATS and another in the land-army. Before joining the navy Job worked at Robins Stores and also at a dog kennels sometimes showing the dogs at Catford Stadium.
H.M.M.T.B.671 was sunk off of Barfleur, France on the night of 24th April 1944, 25 men on this unit are known to have died, including Lieutenant John Horley, Wireman George Dennis Hill (20) and AB George Hector Woodburn (20).
Full list of casualties on Naval History site.