Biggin Hill War Memorial

1914 - 1918

R S Rucker

Son of Mary Emmeline Rucker (nee Farmer) of "Wayside", Chislehurst, Kent and the late Edward Augustus Rucker (died 1915). They were living at Cudham Hall from 1892.

N.B. The oak pulpit in St Peter and St Paul's Church, Cudham was noted in the Guidebook of 1955 as 'the gift of Edward Augustus Rucker of Cudham Hall'.